Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why is this forum dead again?

skyr3x

This forum came randomly to my mind after forgetting about it for between 1.5 and 2 years of not remembering it. I noticed that there is basically no content here anymore. I remember that the community releases section got deleted once but now there is nothing.

Baadshah007

Hi everyone. I recently purchased a pubg mobile account from this guy. This account is linked with 2 social networks. Facebook and twitter, but this guy just gave me fb login info and said twitter is disabled and he doest have login info for twitter. But after a day i was playing on this account and suddenly got a message that logged in from another location and i got logged out. Please i need help with this. Is there a way i can unlink twitter from this account?

skyr3x

Hi everyone. I recently purchased a pubg mobile account from this guy. This account is linked with 2 social networks. Facebook and twitter, but this guy just gave me fb login info and said twitter is disabled and he doest have login info for twitter. But after a day i was playing on this account and suddenly got a message that logged in from another location and i got logged out. Please i need help with this. Is there a way i can unlink twitter from this account?
why did you ask that as a reply in this random thread?

BladeGamingYT

Facebook. Please help me out
Next time do deal via someone you trust or someone who both of you trust.. I'm in a group in FB and I always do deal via group admin .. give money to admin, that other guy will give account to admin, and admin will give money to the other guy.
Thats how deals are done... You can't do anything now.. just contact that guy and ask him for help.You can't even ask PUBG Support for help because trading is against game's ToS.

Kitsune Stunt

Does Gms pack provide pubgm lite hacks? I cant play official cause my device cant run it.
If your device can't run pubgm the forget about cheating as you'll need a performant device to run cheats without performance issues, trust me, I suffered when I had a potato phone

LeFishe

If your device can't run pubgm the forget about cheating as you'll need a performant device to run cheats without performance issues, trust me, I suffered when I had a potato phone
not for me 1.5gb ram + 4gb swap memory.. smoooth

Top Bottom