Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outdated Standoff 2 - Tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

(AS)LuxyY

Where to download LoL i haven't downloaded here for a long time , it's new and I can't understand it.

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
I'm tired of deleting posts from people asking / demanding an Android version... This is an iOS section. Do not keep asking about android here. Last time I will say it. Thanks

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Before using this tweak check if game version match

kilos

I should delete your comment since it is out of topic but since I'm almost done with android version and want to give a heads up, it will be compatible with vmos virtual machine as well if you have no root.
don't forget to update your cheat when a new version comes out, please. Cheat is really good

Lex BS

I should delete your comment since it is out of topic but since I'm almost done with android version and want to give a heads up, it will be compatible with vmos virtual machine as well if you have no root.
What is vmos

Marcos Viper

[QUOTE = "Ruit, post: 33058, membro: 1"]
UMAB
Tweak NameSO2_Kitty
jogosStandoff 2
Versão0.12.2
Jailbreak Obrigatóriosim
Archs suportadosSomente ARM64
Página de origem Cydia / Sileo[URL unfurl = "true"] https://cydia.autoskillz.net/ [/ URL]
Recursos
  • Aimbot e objetivo silencioso (com configurações)
  • Vários ESP Visuals
  • Detecção de fuga de presos ignorada

As fotos:

[/CITAR]
Foda

Maspex

Еxcellent! Чит на андроиде будет бесплатным?

Maspex

will you do right away on version 0.12.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom