Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Standoff 2 - Plugin

vladgnedko62

Пожалуйста помогите скачал новую Вирту всё ок кинул туда станд вот уже установил скилз открываю аккаунт зашол и вибрал Mobile and root согласился и инициализации нету просто белый екран + хочу вибрать либо што сразу вибевает с скилза помогите пожалуйста

0_Cosmic

When ever I go on kitten ware after the download, it keep crashing. Did i did something wrong??

Magatip1306

хз я сделал вирту специально под плагин как я понял он поменял метод инжекта в игру я пофиксил вирту минут за 30 + головная боль
Привет ты русский же? Скажи пж ща автоскилз робит?

Avithakursingh

Paste logs
Brother i fixed that problem but i got another issue i got device ban now i have cleared phone data chase and also reinstalled it created a new Google account and when I open game through your plugin it shows no device ban but when ever I try to open it normally it shows device ban can you tell me any fix please @Ruit

Crayzman

It works cheating, it also works esp, but it stops suddenly, it always shows the places of the men in the same place.

LemonCat

@Ruit Hi, can you implement the skin changer and the account id changer in the Cheat? so that players can't throw reports,and you're also going to make a private version of the Cheat?

Magatip1306

В ютубе введи установка автоскиллз и в фильтрах поставь за последний месяц и все Да блин у меня вылетает из автоскилз а что делать пж помоги!?

DedVoranax

Brother i fixed that problem but i got another issue i got device ban now i have cleared phone data chase and also reinstalled it created a new Google account and when I open game through your plugin it shows no device ban but when ever I try to open it normally it shows device ban can you tell me any fix please @Ruit
Skills injector firing or starting incorrectly, because of this, a ban arrives, I have already changed 4 accounts :)

DedVoranax

Привет ты русский же? Скажи пж ща автоскилз робит?
Все работает но через рут, но гугл аккаунты и девайс бан будет прилетать только так, ибо это уже ни чем не фиксится

DedVoranax

Минутка полезной информации, если играть только с вх, то вероятность получить от вредных игроков хейт меньше:)
A minute of useful information, if you play only with wh, then the probability of getting bad comments in your direction is less :)

DedVoranax

Пожалуйста помогите скачал новую Вирту всё ок кинул туда станд вот уже установил скилз открываю аккаунт зашол и вибрал Mobile and root согласился и инициализации нету просто белый екран + хочу вибрать либо што сразу вибевает с скилза помогите пожалуйста
Виртуальная машина не работает
Help please, Couldn't find target PID, probably not running. I KittenWare: exit code: 101
Virtual machine not working

Top Bottom