Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Standoff 2 - Plugin

Lokotay

Мне удалось использовать этот чит в vmos pro без рута, и я 7 дней без бана, глобальный патент, я использовал Xposed framework и sudo hide module thx
Как

Bbsarmy

Game:-
Standoff 2 - ver 0.14.1

Requirements:-
-Rooted device or emulator
-Android 5.1 and above
-2GB ram device or higher, 2GB is minimum.
-SkillzInstaller

Supported Archs:-
ARM64 & ARM & Emulated ARM

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, android version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

How to install:-
Method one (Rooted mobile & Vmos & Memu 7.1 emulator 32bit):-
1-Install latest SkillzInstaller app > Download <
2-Install KittenWare.skillz plugin > Download <
3-Make sure plugin file is downloaded at external download directory.
4-Run SkillzInstaller and hit red install button and choose the plugin then install.
5-Run generated plugin apk
-For Memu users should download hider module as well.

Method two (Virtual space):-
Detected

Notes:

-Whenever there is a new version of plugin, then make sure to delete old version before installing new version.
-Don't enable battery saver or background restrictions on kitten were app.
-Don't use a low end device and then ask why there is lag. this plugin does complex work in background.
-If you open the game normally (not through the plugin) and the plugin is installed then you'll get detected.
-If injection failed and game was not shut then close it as soon as possible to prevent detection.
-If the esp visuals are shifted a bit off the player location then make sure you have notch or camera cutout disabled.

Pictures:-

When I inject Cheat It says Injection Failed check Logcat

Efirium2018

I managed to use this cheat in vmos pro without root, and I'm 7 days without banning, global patent, I used Xposed framework and sudo hide module thx!
you can tell in more detail what you were hiding in sudo hide and how did you launch the cheat and exit the game?

maximmkaaa

Game:-
Standoff 2 - ver 0.14.1

Requirements:-
-Rooted device or emulator
-Android 5.1 and above
-2GB ram device or higher, 2GB is minimum.
-SkillzInstaller

Supported Archs:-
ARM64 & ARM & Emulated ARM

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, android version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

How to install:-
Method one (Rooted mobile & Vmos & Memu 7.1 emulator 32bit):-
1-Install latest SkillzInstaller app > Download <
2-Install KittenWare.skillz plugin > Download <
3-Make sure plugin file is downloaded at external download directory.
4-Run SkillzInstaller and hit red install button and choose the plugin then install.
5-Run generated plugin apk
-For Memu users should download hider module as well.

Method two (Virtual space):-
Detected

Notes:

-Whenever there is a new version of plugin, then make sure to delete old version before installing new version.
-Don't enable battery saver or background restrictions on kitten were app.
-Don't use a low end device and then ask why there is lag. this plugin does complex work in background.
-If you open the game normally (not through the plugin) and the plugin is installed then you'll get detected.
-If injection failed and game was not shut then close it as soon as possible to prevent detection.
-If the esp visuals are shifted a bit off the player location then make sure you have notch or camera cutout disabled.

Pictures:-

nice

Luciferisa

hi ruit I don't have root on my phone my phone huwai y7 2019 3GB RAM 32GB memory can I cheat using snapdragon 450 vmos cheat works

FlipFlopFake

ótimo trabalho @Ruit And Autoskillz team, estou 9 dias sem banimento, consegui o global / the legend no impasse, e não fui banido até cara, vocês são ótimos !! apenas meu hack de suas operações críticas não está funcionando, acho por que não tenho root

Kbouk11

SSpanish/cuando le doy a inyectar se abre el juego pero dice injection failed,check logcat que hago díganme por favor , english/when I give it to inject the game opens but it says injection failed, check logcat what I do, tell me please

romik881

Hi, please return the normal aimbot, or make a switch between silent and normal aimbot, because before you could play legally and now either without aim or rage. Please, please!

Top Bottom