Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Standoff 2 - Plugin

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Usually when it's detected I get banned within few hours even without playing a match but this time my account is still fine after 3 days and I've played few matches.
I don't think it's an automated ban that you got or maybe you got something else detected other than kittenware. Btw you did not mention how and when you inject. Also if injection fail and game didn't shutdown then you may get detected at such moment

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
good evening @Ruit. Why don't you add the usual aimbot and silent aimbot? Wouldn't it be better this way? Whoever wants to play accurately will use the usual aim, and who wants to kill everything that moves will use the silent aim. Add to the silent aimbot in the description that there is a high risk of getting banned, as well as add "Use at your own risk" in the cheat menu itself. One more question about aimbot. Are there any plans to add aimbots to individual body parts such as: Body, neck, legs and random? (Sorry, I'm using google translator. Greetings from Russia)
It's not for detection but it's about having a bit of mercy for the game. Since this is a public release, silent aim would be overused by many.

Top Bottom