Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Standoff 2 - Plugin

Lalbsi

Как установить рут и какое приложение для этого надо?
Тебе не на этот форум. Вбей в поиск [название своего телефона] 4pda там найдешь информацию по установке рута, нужен компьютер и прямые руки.

(Sorry for offtop)

kerbiss

what about aimbot? when i get close to the enemy it doesn't work. I changed fov to play legit and because of this, even aiming at the head in close proximity does not count hits. What to do?

Efirium2018

what about aimbot? when i get close to the enemy it doesn't work. I changed fov to play legit and because of this, even aiming at the head in close proximity does not count hits. What to do?
Yes, there is a problem in silent aim in the vicinity of the enemy with a limited fow, he does not shoot, as I understand he needs to clearly see the enemy's body, not the head, but the body. when it is not within the scope of the fow, he just won't shoot

Efirium2018

Yes, there is a problem in silent aim in the vicinity of the enemy with a limited fow, he does not shoot, as I understand he needs to clearly see the enemy's body, not the head, but the body. when it is not within the scope of the fow, he just won't shoot
I suggest adding a function. If within a radius of conditional 5 meters from you in focus 180 ° (I think this is understandable) enemy is located, the aiming frames should expand to the whole screen in order to prevent a bug which is described above.

DanielKhelawan

Game:-
Standoff 2 - ver 0.13.6

Requirements:-
-Rooted device or vmos or virtual space
-Android 5.1 and above
-2GB ram device or higher, 2GB is minimum.
-SkillzInstaller

Supported Archs:-
ARM64 & ARM

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, android version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

How to install:- (Use magisk hide to hide root)
Method one (Rooted device):-
1-Install latest SkillzInstaller app > Download <
2-Install KittenWare.skillz plugin > Download <
3-Make sure plugin file is downloaded at external download directory.
4-Run SkillzInstaller and hit red install button and choose the plugin then install.
5-Run generated plugin apk

Method two (No root - Virtual Space):-
Detected.

Notes:
-Whenever there is a new version of plugin, then make sure to delete old version before installing new version.

-Don't enable battery saver or background restrictions on kitten were app.

-Don't use a low end device and then ask why there is lag. this plugin does complex work in background.

-If you open the game normally (not through the plugin) and the plugin was installed then you'll get detected.

-If injection failed and game was not shut then close it as soon as possible to prevent detection.

-If the esp visuals are shifted a bit off the player location then make sure you have notch or camera cutout disabled.

Pictures:-

It crashes when I try to inject. Says: "Injection error. See logs.".
Logs:
Logcat:
--------- beginning of crash
--------- beginning of main
--------- beginning of system
03-07 19:28:54.344 6803 6803 I Kitten_SO2: Starting server thread now
03-07 19:28:54.981 6803 6803 D Kitten_SO2: exit code: 255
03-07 19:28:55.350 6803 6990 I Kitten_SO2: Server info: Starting new connection on: 0.0.0.0:5867
03-07 19:28:55.351 6803 6990 I Kitten_SO2: Server info: Connection has been established successfully for (0.0.0.0:5867)

I get this error always (with root and without it).

I tried both methods. I tried without parallel space (I have root) and with it. I have correct parallel space and it is from GG.
Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A510F)
Android: 7.0
Root: Magisk

Also autoskillz installer crashing without parallel space.
Help me please
I am getting an outdated plugin

POROX

[QUOTE = "POROX, сообщение: 42935, участник: 568758"]
На данный момент чит обновляется будет? Или придётся ждать новое обновление
[/ QUOTE]
Сндоыфф 2

12345gg

Please update AutoSkillz for 0.13.7 Standoff2
Пжж обновите чит на стандофф 2 0.13.7

Kuroko

dear ruit hello,at present standoff 2 edition is 0.13.7,cheat no longer available.Please be sure to update. Thank you

Top Bottom