Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Standoff 2 - Plugin

agisolo123

Esp Box and Bullet hits? Safe to use in classic matches right??

And also device banned means the a.c that ive been using for hacks is also banned??

Last edited:

STOPPP909

Game:-
Standoff 2 - ver 0.13.6

Requirements:-
-Rooted device or vmos or virtual space
-Android 5.1 and above
-2GB ram device or higher, 2GB is minimum.
-SkillzInstaller

Supported Archs:-
ARM64 & ARM

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, android version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

How to install:- (Use magisk hide to hide root)
Method one (Rooted device):-
1-Install latest SkillzInstaller app > Download <
2-Install KittenWare.skillz plugin > Download <
3-Make sure plugin file is downloaded at external download directory.
4-Run SkillzInstaller and hit red install button and choose the plugin then install.
5-Run generated plugin apk

Method two (No root - Virtual Space):-
Detected.

Notes:
-Whenever there is a new version of plugin, then make sure to delete old version before installing new version.

-Don't enable battery saver or background restrictions on kitten were app.

-Don't use a low end device and then ask why there is lag. this plugin does complex work in background.

-If you open the game normally (not through the plugin) and the plugin was installed then you'll get detected.

-If injection failed and game was not shut then close it as soon as possible to prevent detection.

-If the esp visuals are shifted a bit off the player location then make sure you have notch or camera cutout disabled.

Pictures:-

Efirium2018

at the moment, the cheat bans the device along with the account, 3-4 days ago only the device was banned and after clearing the data, you could go back to the account. This is not possible now.

Efirium2018

at the moment, the cheat bans the device along with the account, 3-4 days ago only the device was banned and after clearing the data, you could go back to the account. This is not possible now.
Now I will try to clear the data immediately after exiting the game. After 2-3 days, I will notify you if this method works and if it saves the account.

DenizAdv

What phone you got? If its huawei then there's no way to root it because of locked bootloader. And if u got Samsung,Oneplus,Xiaomi,Asus then its easy to root.
it's a nokia 6, i downloaded kingroot and it said it wasnt available for it yet but is a 2 years old phone, i dont know if it will ever be available, so idk

Efirium2018

it's a nokia 6, i downloaded kingroot and it said it wasnt available for it yet but is a 2 years old phone, i dont know if it will ever be available, so idk
unlock the bootloader, install custom recovery then magisk, and do not disgrace yourself anymore

Efirium2018

About the cheat. I can say that no date reset is working anymore. That after exiting the game, that before entering, and even both together. Your davays will be banned together with the account.

Christopher0101

Game:-
Standoff 2 - ver 0.13.6

Requirements:-
-Rooted device or vmos or virtual space
-Android 5.1 and above
-2GB ram device or higher, 2GB is minimum.
-SkillzInstaller

Supported Archs:-
ARM64 & ARM

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, android version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

How to install:- (Use magisk hide to hide root)
Method one (Rooted device):-
1-Install latest SkillzInstaller app > Download <
2-Install KittenWare.skillz plugin > Download <
3-Make sure plugin file is downloaded at external download directory.
4-Run SkillzInstaller and hit red install button and choose the plugin then install.
5-Run generated plugin apk

Method two (No root - Virtual Space):-
Detected.

Notes:
-Whenever there is a new version of plugin, then make sure to delete old version before installing new version.

-Don't enable battery saver or background restrictions on kitten were app.

-Don't use a low end device and then ask why there is lag. this plugin does complex work in background.

-If you open the game normally (not through the plugin) and the plugin was installed then you'll get detected.

-If injection failed and game was not shut then close it as soon as possible to prevent detection.

-If the esp visuals are shifted a bit off the player location then make sure you have notch or camera cutout disabled.

Pictures:-

O meu game não abre

Top Bottom