Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Standoff 2 - Plugin

Artk00t

[QUOTE = "KowalskiAnalysis, сообщение: 42823, участник: 406547"]
Насколько я знаю, такие настройки, как элементы управления и графика, не сбрасываются в одной учетной записи. За исключением новой учетной записи или если вы сбросили свое устройство.
[/ QUOTE]
Сбрасывается :)

Muradwolf

Game:-
Standoff 2 - ver 0.13.6

Requirements:-
-Rooted device or vmos or virtual space
-Android 5.1 and above
-2GB ram device or higher, 2GB is minimum.
-SkillzInstaller

Supported Archs:-
ARM64 & ARM

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, android version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

How to install:- (Use magisk hide to hide root)
Method one (Rooted device):-
1-Install latest SkillzInstaller app > Download <
2-Install KittenWare.skillz plugin > Download <
3-Make sure plugin file is downloaded at external download directory.
4-Run SkillzInstaller and hit red install button and choose the plugin then install.
5-Run generated plugin apk

Method two (No root - Virtual Space):-
Detected.

Notes:
-Whenever there is a new version of plugin, then make sure to delete old version before installing new version.

-Don't enable battery saver or background restrictions on kitten were app.

-Don't use a low end device and then ask why there is lag. this plugin does complex work in background.

-If you open the game normally (not through the plugin) and the plugin was installed then you'll get detected.

-If injection failed and game was not shut then close it as soon as possible to prevent detection.

-If the esp visuals are shifted a bit off the player location then make sure you have notch or camera cutout disabled.

Pictures:-

Password please

Danilka1234567

You
You dont need aimbot if there is silent aim as you can see you don't see function aimbot that's why you can't use
hello, I hasten to inform you that autoskills stopped working everywhere, neither in critical ops, nor in standoff 2 before everything worked, but right now it has stopped what with root rights what with vmos

Efirium2018

As far i know those setting like controls and graphics wont reset on same account. Except on new account or if u have reset ur device.
after the wipe of the date of the game and when entering the same account, all settings are reset, this is very strange, as it seems to me this has not happened before.

kartoIIIka29

autoskillz зависает через 2-3 минуты использования, иконка зависает, а esp отключается, но silentaim продолжает работать, связанно ли это как то с моим телефоном или чит уже не работает?

Last edited:

Efirium2018

autoskillz зависает через 2-3 минуты использования, иконка зависает, а esp отключается, но silentaim продолжает работать, связанно ли это как то с моим телефоном или чит уже не работает?
this is due to the hardware of your device, if it is weak this can happen, and the firmware has an even very important role, since it can somehow limit the process autoskillz

kartoIIIka29

Понятно, а кроме смены прошивки, что то может помочь решить эту проблему? Заранее спасибо.

Devilsus

Staff
Staff
Yes

Am rooted am using this hack from months or more maybe but I got banned on my 2 accs today so yeah.
So well I was testing both cheats now. On cops it crashes after injection (will be fixed soon). On so2 I have played few games no ban yet. Make sure to have magsik manager itself hidden + game hidden

Devilsus

Staff
Staff
For standoff2, i received device banned. My device is rooted and played only 2 3 matches with box esp. how do i solve device ban?
Clear game data and reinstall cheat. As I said earlier I didn't get banned I played like 10 games. It's just most of you don't know how to hide root properly

Top Bottom