Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Standoff 2 - Plugin

KowalskiAnalysis

uhm actually no, my phone can not be rooted, i tried with pc and with apps too, kingroot doesnt have support for my phone yet so i cant root it at all
What phone you got? If its huawei then there's no way to root it because of locked bootloader. And if u got Samsung,Oneplus,Xiaomi,Asus then its easy to root.

MAHKOTA02

Game:-
Standoff 2 - ver 0.13.6

Requirements:-
-Rooted device or vmos or virtual space
-Android 5.1 and above
-2GB ram device or higher, 2GB is minimum.
-SkillzInstaller

Supported Archs:-
ARM64 & ARM

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, android version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

How to install:- (Use magisk hide to hide root)
Method one (Rooted device):-
1-Install latest SkillzInstaller app > Download <
2-Install KittenWare.skillz plugin > Download <
3-Make sure plugin file is downloaded at external download directory.
4-Run SkillzInstaller and hit red install button and choose the plugin then install.
5-Run generated plugin apk

Method two (No root - Virtual Space):-
Detected.

Notes:
-Whenever there is a new version of plugin, then make sure to delete old version before installing new version.

-Don't enable battery saver or background restrictions on kitten were app.

-Don't use a low end device and then ask why there is lag. this plugin does complex work in background.

-If you open the game normally (not through the plugin) and the plugin was installed then you'll get detected.

-If injection failed and game was not shut then close it as soon as possible to prevent detection.

-If the esp visuals are shifted a bit off the player location then make sure you have notch or camera cutout disabled.

Pictures:-

How to fix I'm banned in so2

Efirium2018

@Ruit leave the game so that you are not banned. I just kill the process standoff and then hack. And I get banned on the device the next day or maybe even after 4-5 hours. The most interesting thing is that after clearing the date, the game starts and the account remains intact.

Efirium2018

@Ruit leave the game so that you are not banned. I just kill the process standoff and then hack. And I get banned on the device the next day or maybe even after 4-5 hours. The most interesting thing is that after clearing the date, the game starts and the account remains intact.
How to leave the game so that you are not banned later

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
only detection left is the injected file. They detect it by reading /proc/self/maps, though I'm currently busy with college... final exams starts next week so I'm not able to work on this for the next 3 weeks at least. Sorry

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
A temporary solution is to clear game data each time you exit the game because they don't run this detection at first login so if you clear game data each time you exit game you may not be detected by this.

Mephist0

A temporary solution is to clear game data each time you exit the game because they don't run this detection at first login so if you clear game data each time you exit game you may not be detected by this.
Or there is sudohide to hide kittenware from standoff 2 . Also I would like to know if I am the only one that when I open standoff 2 with the cheat the game crash when going to the lobby?

Efirium2018

thanks, I wish you to pass your exams perfectly. The request with deleting the date every time you exit works, but the control and graphics settings are always reset, this is a little inconvenient. I hope after doing college you will still solve this problem.

KowalskiAnalysis

thanks, I wish you to pass your exams perfectly. The request with deleting the date every time you exit works, but the control and graphics settings are always reset, this is a little inconvenient. I hope after doing college you will still solve this problem.
As far i know those setting like controls and graphics wont reset on same account. Except on new account or if u have reset ur device.

Top Bottom