Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outdated Modern Combat Versus - Tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokomrd

Just asking,
Is this going to be on android or are you have different hacks prepared

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Just asking,
Is this going to be on android or are you have different hacks prepared
The injection method for android and the needed support for both arm and arm64 takes much time to setup. That's why I prefer to start on iOS first. This game has no traffic and its kinda dead, so probably I won't make an android version. I'm just thinking of remaking old releases for now

John_Lol

The injection method for android and the needed support for both arm and arm64 takes much time to setup. That's why I prefer to start on iOS first. This game has no traffic and its kinda dead, so probably I won't make an android version. I'm just thinking of remaking old releases for now
Old releases such as standoff 2?

FussyCone

I need a Esp or Aimbot source for Android. For study C++, hook. I can't find on the whole internet. Only for ios.

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Ruit if you ain’t busy wheneva you got time can you look into modern ops?
There is nothing special about this game. The playerbase isn't huge and it doesn't have any kind of anticheat, so it doesn't worth time.

Ogflex

There is nothing special about this game. The playerbase isn't huge and it doesn't have any kind of anticheat, so it doesn't worth time.
Alright. I was just asking. Wat games are you working on atm tho?

PixelYT

Ruit if you ain’t busy wheneva you got time can you look into modern ops?
I looked into it, and whenever you hack a function, the game won't load even with OBB. plus there are no mods for 3.88 which means they probably have a good anticheat

Ogflex

I looked into it, and whenever you hack a function, the game won't load even with OBB. plus there are no mods for 3.88 which means they probably have a good anticheat
Aimbot for modern ops is tho i seen it on a different website its just outdated, plus you cant get banned at all. But thanks for checkin tho

PixelYT

Aimbot for modern ops is tho i seen it on a different website its just outdated, plus you cant get banned at all. But thanks for checkin tho
Yeah aimbot is because that's different, I looked into in-game functions like recoil, ammo and not hooking but np

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom