Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solved Important information !!! (Standoff 2)

MeliodassHuyx

Hej hello @Ruit and everyone
I have to say something here, 'cause recently many people say is thay got banned when play Standoff 2 with your plugin, so recently i found out that 60% people using Vmos or Vmos Pro (which is non-root user), so i can say that Stanfoff 2 can detected the plugin through the Virtual Machine (Vmos, etc ...), 'cause i found the code and the log, how the game can detection the plugin, a how the anti-cheat working, and of course, this is not your fault, 'cause some people say that is Standoff 2 can detect your Aimbot, but i think this is kinda stupid, cause this not your plugin problem, this is their fault, cause some people using Vmos, or using other software that Stanfoff 2 can detect very easily, and for people who have root, i think they have ban, cause they played brutal, or they got reported, and i found out that they can report very easily thought an VK or Facebook, Discord, therefore they have ban in day, and Silent Aim, i think you don't need to add it, this is kinda sad for Standoff 2, cause i think stop only Aimbot Mode and Esp or you can delete Aimbot, and why i say delete the Aimbot, cause some people can using only Esp, a i never using the Aimbot Mode, they have skill, and only using Esp, you know what i am thinking, and the Aimbot on the part body or neck or head, i think you don't need to do that, trust me, for me the original Aimbot you have in the plug-in is kinda good, so you don't need to add something, and of course, this is only my opinion, and the update Season 2 of Standoff 2, i don't know if the anti-cheat get update or not, but think is yes, cause they banned so much people for using plugin or third party app, or modified version in this v. 0.13.7, and now they have 0.14.0, so the anti-cheat could be better, and can detect Very very and very easily, important your plugin, cause maybe they can detect your plugin, and i know you are very try hard in this project, public plug-in for everyone, so you can bypass something in this game, so i think this is all, and of course, this only my opinion, so thank you for understand and im very looking for your next update of the plug-in ❤️

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Vmos is detected not the plugin.
I stopped working on vmos support with virtual apps awhile ago because they give so many detection vectors.
Virtual apps support will be available only if game allows them or if it has weak detection. Ps Vmos is laggy for majority of users so it's a waste to keep adjusting the plugin for it.

MeliodassHuyx

Vmos is detected not the plugin.
I stopped working on vmos support with virtual apps awhile ago because they give so many detection vectors.
Virtual apps support will be available only if game allows them or if it has weak detection. Ps Vmos is laggy for majority of users so it's a waste to keep adjusting the plugin for it.
Yea, therefore i say is can be detected through Vmos, its mean, user can be detected a get ban cause they used plugin in virtual machine, ban for using Vmos, and ban for play most brutal with your plugin.

Efirium2018

Hej hello @Ruit and everyone
I have to say something here, 'cause recently many people say is thay got banned when play Standoff 2 with your plugin, so recently i found out that 60% people using Vmos or Vmos Pro (which is non-root user), so i can say that Stanfoff 2 can detected the plugin through the Virtual Machine (Vmos, etc ...), 'cause i found the code and the log, how the game can detection the plugin, a how the anti-cheat working, and of course, this is not your fault, 'cause some people say that is Standoff 2 can detect your Aimbot, but i think this is kinda stupid, cause this not your plugin problem, this is their fault, cause some people using Vmos, or using other software that Stanfoff 2 can detect very easily, and for people who have root, i think they have ban, cause they played brutal, or they got reported, and i found out that they can report very easily thought an VK or Facebook, Discord, therefore they have ban in day, and Silent Aim, i think you don't need to add it, this is kinda sad for Standoff 2, cause i think stop only Aimbot Mode and Esp or you can delete Aimbot, and why i say delete the Aimbot, cause some people can using only Esp, a i never using the Aimbot Mode, they have skill, and only using Esp, you know what i am thinking, and the Aimbot on the part body or neck or head, i think you don't need to do that, trust me, for me the original Aimbot you have in the plug-in is kinda good, so you don't need to add something, and of course, this is only my opinion, and the update Season 2 of Standoff 2, i don't know if the anti-cheat get update or not, but think is yes, cause they banned so much people for using plugin or third party app, or modified version in this v. 0.13.7, and now they have 0.14.0, so the anti-cheat could be better, and can detect Very very and very easily, important your plugin, cause maybe they can detect your plugin, and i know you are very try hard in this project, public plug-in for everyone, so you can bypass something in this game, so i think this is all, and of course, this only my opinion, so thank you for understand and im very looking for your next update of the plug-in ❤️
I agree that the usual aimbot can be removed, since it is very easy to detect, the other player can simply report to you. It would not be bad if there were chams and limited silent aim(limit fow to a maximum of 15-20% of the screen) for me such a solution would be very even enough. It would also be nice to fix the problem with the silent aim that I mentioned earlier. When the enemy is close to you, and you play with silent aim and limited fov, the aim simply cannot see the enemy and starts shooting at nowhere. It would be possible to add a function in which the silent aim expands to full screen when there is a player in the vicinity of you.

MeliodassHuyx

I agree that the usual aimbot can be removed, since it is very easy to detect, the other player can simply report to you. It would not be bad if there were chams and limited silent aim(limit fow to a maximum of 15-20% of the screen) for me such a solution would be very even enough. It would also be nice to fix the problem with the silent aim that I mentioned earlier. When the enemy is close to you, and you play with silent aim and limited fov, the aim simply cannot see the enemy and starts shooting at nowhere. It would be possible to add a function in which the silent aim expands to full screen when there is a player in the vicinity of you.
Yea, i like your idea, but i think all players have skill for aim, shoot, control recoil, so some people don't need it (Aimbot or Silent Aim) and of course they can use Silent Aim if they want but need to limit POV, and of course they can use Aimbot mode as a Aim Assist, and why i say they can use Aimbot as a Aim Assist, cause @Ruit can set the Smoothest Aimbot to 85-95% and lock this config, the user can not set this feature, and can work like Aim Assist, this is my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom