Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GameGuardian Plugin

Chris Porter

Hello this might a weird question but is it possible to make GG bypass plugin (for anti-detection) just like SO2 plugin does? Most game detect gg now even custom modified gg. It does matter if it need root or not. I know theres a xposed module called sudohide but i dont use xposed framework anymore since last year because it broke/bootloop my device a lot.

cv2000

@Ruit have you planned yet to make gg bypass plugin? I know your plugin already have that but i like to play without it.

q3466980388

Hello this might a weird question but is it possible to make GG bypass plugin (for anti-detection) just like SO2 plugin does? Most game detect gg now even custom modified gg. It does matter if it need root or not. I know theres a xposed module called sudohide but i dont use xposed framework anymore since last year because it broke/bootloop my device a lot.
冒昧的问一问您有锁头脚本吗?我有gg脚本但是只有加速和一些鸡肋功能是有用的

Fabinhogod

please someone help me i'm trying to install my xposed by twrp but i can't seem to have the correct files and always the infinite loop if someone can help me thank you

danedric16

please someone help me i'm trying to install my xposed by twrp but i can't seem to have the correct files and always the infinite loop if someone can help me thank you
Google your device to see if you need to install a custom build of xposed (Samsung Devices). If what you researched leads to bootloop still, just use taichi module in magisk in combination with the app though it has limited support for xposed modules. You can find supported modules on their website with their download links.

Fabinhogod

[QUOTE = "danedric16, post: 42302, membro: 443081"]
Google seu dispositivo para ver se você precisa instalar uma versão personalizada do xposed (dispositivos Samsung). Se o que você pesquisou ainda leva ao bootloop, apenas use o módulo taichi no magisk em combinação com o aplicativo, embora ele tenha suporte limitado para módulos xposed. Você pode encontrar os módulos suportados em seu site com seus links para download.
[/CITAR]
Thank you

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Why would you install Xposed?

Fabinhogod

[QUOTE = "Asyhole, post: 42309, membro: 19633"]
Por que você instalaria o Xposed?
[/CITAR]me falaram para eu instalar para poder tirar o ban no standoff 2

Top Bottom