Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emulator?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemica

Will Kittenware ever get emulator support?
If it does do for Bluestacks,Nox and MeMu.
TY <3

LeFishe

I want to play with mouse & keyboard, like a old times, I'm not good with touch.
Why would u play a MOBILE game on a PC? Just play on ur own platform. Mobile games are designed for mobile. And thus Ruit wont add emulator support.

andrekoox

Why would u play a MOBILE game on a PC? Just play on ur own platform. Mobile games are designed for mobile. And thus Ruit wont add emulator support.
Nah, I gonna still in COPS, dosen't have any game similar as COPS rn, btw I'll try something different to use this plugin, thanks.

LeFishe

Nah, I gonna still in COPS, dosen't have any game similar as COPS rn, btw I'll try something different to use this plugin, thanks.
Sure only mobile could work though. Goodluck finding another low quality emulator.

Xalchez

Autoskillz is designed for mobile devices only. Why dont u guys play some cool pc games.
You are mistaken, It was designed for all platforms. Majority of them were emulator users & this is exactly my point, again only reason why people paid for autoskillz service were majority emulator users. Nowadays who the hell plays on a cellular device, even the people who play pubg uses emulator... theirs more videos people playing on emulator then regular mobile devices. I have no idea whats going through ruits head, maybe hes just lazy I have no idea. But If I could do the stuff that ruit does, Oh trust me I would be stealing all his customers.

LeFishe

You are mistaken, It was designed for all platforms. Majority of them were emulator users & this is exactly my point, again only reason why people paid for autoskillz service were majority emulator users. Nowadays who the hell plays on a cellular device, even the people who play pubg uses emulator... theirs more videos people playing on emulator then regular mobile devices. I have no idea whats going through ruits head, maybe hes just lazy I have no idea. But If I could do the stuff that ruit does, Oh trust me I would be stealing all his customers.
Jesus just play pc games lmao. There's literally thousand of good pc games. And still Autoskillz is designed for mobile devices.

LeFishe

Those who play emulator are big coward. I will piss myself if they getring beat by mobile users.

Xalchez

Thats facts. Dude wants to use cheats but yet have the audacity to call someone a coward. You sound mad lame right now @KowalskiAnalysis & btw do not speak because you can't afford a computer.

Xalchez

I can continue actually, this thread was not made for you so you can see your way out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom