Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Device Banning (Standoff2)

Fabinhogod

ruit ve if it makes sense what am I going to say I went to play omega legends today with the gg installed but it was a normal gg then I said "ue the game detects my gg so I'm going to use the sudohide or magisk to be able to hide" but not hidden it was still detected so I went there I realized he was recognizing my gg not installed by him, but in the android / data / gg folder ... so what did I do? I downloaded a modified gg and that gg that hides you from the android / data folder and then I come to conclude that even if you hide your hack on your phone, we don’t hide it in the expensive data folder, I have no idea how to hide it from there, but if you know, let me know, because this may be the solution to our problem!!!

Fabinhogod

you are using an account facebook at login?
shares for him to see!!!!!!!

ruit ve if it makes sense what am I going to say I went to play omega legends today with the gg installed but it was a normal gg then I said "ue the game detects my gg so I'm going to use the sudohide or magisk to be able to hide" but not hidden it was still detected so I went there I realized he was recognizing my gg not installed by him, but in the android / data / gg folder ... so what did I do? I downloaded a modified gg and that gg that hides you from the android / data folder and then I come to conclude that even if you hide your hack on your phone, we don’t hide it in the expensive data folder, I have no idea how to hide it from there, but if you know, let me know, because this may be the solution to our problem

Efirium2018

Ruit I can tell you that you partially solved the problem. Indeed, now if you clear data standoff 2, then the ban on device disappears, but at the same time the account is banned by the code 1001. I do not want to create a new account every time I am banned, it is very long and dreary.I would like you to come up with a new injection method, in which the ban did not occur. I only played with wall hack, but it didn't save my account. Please solve this problem.

Last edited:

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
shares for him to see!!!!!!!

ruit ve if it makes sense what am I going to say I went to play omega legends today with the gg installed but it was a normal gg then I said "ue the game detects my gg so I'm going to use the sudohide or magisk to be able to hide" but not hidden it was still detected so I went there I realized he was recognizing my gg not installed by him, but in the android / data / gg folder ... so what did I do? I downloaded a modified gg and that gg that hides you from the android / data folder and then I come to conclude that even if you hide your hack on your phone, we don’t hide it in the expensive data folder, I have no idea how to hide it from there, but if you know, let me know, because this may be the solution to our problem
Correct

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Ruit I can tell you that you partially solved the problem. Indeed, now if you clear data standoff 2, then the ban on device disappears, but at the same time the account is banned by the code 1001. I do not want to create a new account every time I am banned, it is very long and dreary.I would like you to come up with a new injection method, in which the ban did not occur. I only played with wall hack, but it didn't save my account. Please solve this problem.
This happened on new account after update?

Bost711

[QUOTE = "Руит, сообщение: 42099, участник: 1"]
Какой идентификатор вы подделываете?
[/ QUOTE]
почему аккаунт заблокировал меня. при снятии с блока

Efirium2018

Cheat version 4.2.1 ... I was banned, I used magisk hide, after all it was in the description, but I was banned again, I used only wallhack, and I had one single google account just registered. and yes you can return the old aim because silent aim does not work in almost any part of the map, normally it either does not shoot at all or very rarely hits when I am in the same plane with the enemy or improve the silent or return the usual one, because if the usual one does not work, then at least I myself can hit the player

Efirium2018

@Ruit could you add a separate button for resetting and changing identifiers to bypass the ban, just sometimes after I cleaned the application data, the device remains banned.

Bost711

zзайбал этот блок. почему они заблокировали меня

Top Bottom