Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Device Banning (Standoff2)

Lusketinhatd2

[QUOTE = "KowalskiAnalysis, post: 42097, membro: 406547"]
Qual proibição você conseguiu? Proibição de Acc ou proibição de dispositivos? Se houver uma proibição, não há como recuperá-la.
[/CITAR]

omg, acabei de ser banido por id ("seu dispositivo foi banido"). Eu queria saber se você pode alterar a identificação sem o modo de recuperação ?.

Mephist0

So it seems that axlebolt has implemented device banning to prevent cheaters from just creating another account. I'm gonna test whether any tool can bypass this since I have root. If it does not work maybe you guys can give me tips?

Edit
Some easy fixes that I found:
1. Change Device ID (Root)
2. Spoof Device Information (Xposed)(Root)
3. Factory Reset (No Root)

If you have any more to add please dont hesitate to message in the thread.
I tried several apps to change the id but unfortunately none worked (I don't know if the app really changed the id, or if the app doesn't support android 10 or else it has spoof the wrong id?) I have a rooted samsung galaxy A750 . If someone can help me , This will prevent me from resetting my phone .

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Xposed is trash. Delete it. Also just need to delete the files the game stores on device manually. Reboot device boom no longer banned. I havnt found a game yet that actually device bans

Nikita6928

Здравствуйте, неработают функции, помогите пожалуйсто

we241926

I tried several apps to change the id but unfortunately none worked (I don't know if the app really changed the id, or if the app doesn't support android 10 or else it has spoof the wrong id?) I have a rooted samsung galaxy A750 . If someone can help me , This will prevent me from resetting my phone .
You can try this xposed module:Device Emulator Pro,I've tried it. It's a viable solution。

danedric16

Xposed is trash. Delete it. Also just need to delete the files the game stores on device manually. Reboot device boom no longer banned. I havnt found a game yet that actually device bans
From what I have seen in youtube and from my experience deleting game files in /android/data, reinstalling the game and using vmos wont help. The game will also reban the device if you try to login a banned account. Please go into detail on what game files you deleted. Additionally, does the game not let you play with xposed?

Lusketinhatd2

thanks friend, i ended up installing xposed it was complicated in the beginning (infinite loop) but I got it was the only way I got it without being the restore mode

Maspex

Become on the Internet, how to bypass the ban on the device. Sorry that in Russian, if you can write anything to the creator of the article at any time, I think he will help you. Article
Creator

danedric16

Im currently testing my hypothesis that device banning is linked to gapps (GSF). I have done a trial so far and the result is as follows:
Step 1 - Gapps installed and functional - device banned even using device id masker (changed hardware id, Imei etc.) Uninstalled gapps and login the same acc no more device ban.
Step 2 - I got the account and device banned using current detected version of kittenware. Gapps not installed spoofed device id and bypassed device ban even though it did not work when gapps was installed
Conlusion
- There is not enough evidence but the fact that device is banned when gapps is installed leads me to the conclusion that so2 pulls from an indentifier from google. The hardware id might just be a fallback when gapps is not installed allowing my test accounts to be logged on.

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Im currently testing my hypothesis that device banning is linked to gapps (GSF). I have done a trial so far and the result is as follows:
Step 1 - Gapps installed and functional - device banned even using device id masker (changed hardware id, Imei etc.) Uninstalled gapps and login the same acc no more device ban.
Step 2 - I got the account and device banned using current detected version of kittenware. Gapps not installed spoofed device id and bypassed device ban even though it did not work when gapps was installed
Conlusion
- There is not enough evidence but the fact that device is banned when gapps is installed leads me to the conclusion that so2 pulls from an indentifier from google. The hardware id might just be a fallback when gapps is not installed allowing my test accounts to be logged on.
Try to change the default Google account on your settings too. I remember block strike having similar ban logic. Though I still didn't look into this yet, I'll be looking into it today. I'll probably implement device spoofer into kittenware app too.

KowalskiAnalysis

Try to change the default Google account on your settings too. I remember block strike having similar ban logic. Though I still didn't look into this yet, I'll be looking into it today. I'll probably implement device spoofer into kittenware app too.
That sounds a great idea

KowalskiAnalysis

U guys should try changing device model. I haven't got my device banned yet but for sure that would help instead changing device ids. I kinda hope Axlebolt wont make a similar banning method like Free Fire... Ban ur device IMEI instead.

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
U guys should try changing device model. I haven't got my device banned yet but for sure that would help instead changing device ids. I kinda hope Axlebolt wont make a similar banning method like Free Fire... Ban ur device IMEI instead.
They don't use IMEI. Check app info -> all permissions, reading phone status/identify permission is not there.

danedric16

They don't use IMEI. Check app info -> all permissions, reading phone status/identify permission is not there.
Is there any other way to bypass PackageManagerService using non-xposed methods? Standoff detects permission modifications whether done to the apk (patched) or XPrivacy.

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Is there any other way to bypass PackageManagerService using non-xposed methods? Standoff detects permission modifications whether done to the apk (patched) or XPrivacy.
I can't use Xposed but I think you can write custom hooks using lua scriping in xprivacy right? If so then you can hook package manager and manipulate it's functions

KowalskiAnalysis

Yeah i know they didn't use it but they could add it anytime to improve thier anti cheat... But yeah hopefully they wont add it :/

Mephist0

I can't use Xposed but I think you can write custom hooks using lua scriping in xprivacy right? If so then you can hook package manager and manipulate it's functions
Also, in terms of detection, I think I found something. After closing so2 (With the cheat), I clear the data and I force close the app. I haven't been banned for 2 days yet.

Top Bottom