Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Device Banning (Standoff2)

danedric16

So it seems that axlebolt has implemented device banning to prevent cheaters from just creating another account. I'm gonna test whether any tool can bypass this since I have root. If it does not work maybe you guys can give me tips?

Edit
Some easy fixes that I found:
1. Change Device ID (Root)
2. Spoof Device Information (Xposed)(Root)
3. Factory Reset (No Root)
4. Reflashing stock/custom rom @andrezimoun
5. Try deleting game files and reboot @Asyhole
6. Changing google account to bypass ban @Ruit
More contributions from you guys
6. Device ID Masker to spoof device info (Xposed)
7. Device Emulator Pro with spoofing functions (Xposed) @we241926 @Mephist0

Sun, Aug 16
I haven't been active in a while and I see some posts regarding device id changing when the ban is linked to gsf id. The answer is that if you don't have Google Apps installed Device ID works as a fallback to device ban. That way resetting/clear data will not unban the device it may be useful for huawei phones or some older/custom roms without gapps.

If you have any more to add please dont hesitate to message in the thread.

Last edited:

KowalskiAnalysis

So it seems that axlebolt has implemented device banning to prevent cheaters from just creating another account. I'm gonna test whether any tool can bypass this since I have root. If it does not work maybe you guys can give me tips?

Edit
Some easy fixes that I found:
1. Change Device ID (Root)
2. Spoof Device Information (Xposed)(Root)
3. Factory Reset (No Root)

If you have any more to add please dont hesitate to message in the thread.
Are u using SuperSU or Magisk?

KowalskiAnalysis

You also get device banned if one (or more?) of your accounts are banned for cheating to prevent you from just creating another account. Little did they know xddd
I only got 2 banned acc for using outdated script. (No recoil and rapid)
Its from 2018 though , kinda old script.

danedric16

Yeah they patched it but a recent team (IOSGods) managed to get it working but it kicks you out. You wont get banned though so they are probably testing their anticheat removal.

KowalskiAnalysis

Today i yeeted more than 8 pro player. And yet stilk no complain or even report.. What a amazing experience lmao.

Top Bottom