Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dead by daylight mobile - Tweak

Wraithman

What's skills? I'm not really into this game
Oh It’s when you are working on a generator or healing it pops up and if you don’t hit a button when the line is in the right area the killer hears an explosion where you failed it so I would like if you could disable skill checks I’ve seen them in other hacks

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Oh It’s when you are working on a generator or healing it pops up and if you don’t hit a button when the line is in the right area the killer hears an explosion where you failed it so I would like if you could disable skill checks I’ve seen them in other hacks
I see, but removing this will make the game too easy and you will get bored of it fast. I think it's more convenient with the current features

Wraithman

I see, but removing this will make the game too easy and you will get bored of it fast. I think it's more convenient with the current features
Ok could it possibly be a toggable hack? So you could turn it on or off?

Vannag15

Nah, game have bad optimization, and skill check just lag/freeze, so it would be a nice feature to have

WhiteRoseLethal

Tweak Info:-
Name: DBD_Kitty
Ver: 1.0

Game:-
Dead by daylight - ver 3.7.3

Requirements:-
-Jailbroken iOS device
-iOS 10 and above
-Substrate or Substitute

Supported Archs:-
arm64 & arm64e

Features:-
*Various ESP Visuals for Generators, Totem, Hatch, Players and Killer

How to install:-
Visit source page and simply add it to cydia or sileo then find and install the tweak > Source Page <

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, iOS version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

Pictures:-
Doesn’t work for me it keeps crashing

Thebrave22

Tweak Info:-
Name: DBD_Kitty
Ver: 1.0

Game:-
Dead by daylight - ver 3.7.3

Requirements:-
-Jailbroken iOS device
-iOS 10 and above
-Substrate or Substitute

Supported Archs:-
arm64 & arm64e

Features:-
*Various ESP Visuals for Generators, Totem, Hatch, Players and Killer

How to install:-
Visit source page and simply add it to cydia or sileo then find and install the tweak > Source Page <

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, iOS version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

Pictures:-
Works pretty good, i don’t see totems or hatch with it. But still OP. Also would be nice for ability to change color of different items. (Chest, generator, totem & hatch when fixed, etc) but not complaing, already a pretty amazing menu and tweak. Please do among us aswell Thank you again.

dashing

Anyone know how to fix no network? I tried shadow jailbreak bypass it didn’t work. I am connected to WiFi and everything works except DBD mobile. I tried disabling both the detection bypass and the cheat but DBD mobile still doesn’t work. Can anyone help!

Top Bottom