Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dead by daylight mobile - Tweak

Godlike24

Yo guys I think I figured out the problem with the hack it only works with substrate not substitute so people with A-11 chip or lower it works but with people who have A-12chip it higher doesn’t (Basically depends what jailbreak you have Ex:A-11:CheckRain/A-12 or higher:Unc0ver)

RafkaAlpha12

Yo guys I think I figured out the problem with the hack it only works with substrate not substitute so people with A-11 chip or lower it works but with people who have A-12chip it higher doesn’t (Basically depends what jailbreak you have Ex:A-11:CheckRain/A-12 or higher:Unc0ver)
I'm on A10 uncover so its doesn't works?

Godlike24

Because I used my iPad which was running the CheckRain jailbreak and the hack worked just fine but with my iPhone XS Max running unc0ver it kept crashing

Scarezly

Because I used my iPad which was running the CheckRain jailbreak and the hack worked just fine but with my iPhone XS Max running unc0ver it kept crashing
I tested an old iPod of mine with (A10 Chip running unc0ver and it works. But on my iPad with A12X chip, it results in the crashes.

Top Bottom