Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dead by daylight mobile - Tweak

Titoesz

If you try to close and reopen game, does it prompts you to enter login details again or does it just show waiting logging window ?
Please man ive been waiting for so long and i cant use it because of the glitch can you please remove the logging in thing at the start for the time being at least till you find a fix man PLEASE MAN i really wanna use this

Redddy

If you try to close and reopen game, does it prompts you to enter login details again or does it just show waiting logging window ?
Yeah. I've tried waiting for an entire 10 minute and nothing changed. Did what you said by closing and reopening. Is there anyway you could remove the Auth login?

Redddy

Yeah. I've tried waiting for an entire 10 minute and nothing changed. Did what you said by closing and reopening. Is there anyway you could remove the Auth login?
It just keeps showing me having to log in as well.

Titoesz

Update from source ver 1.1.1
Hey you fixed the loading issue but now everytime you log in you cant interact with the screen it just freezes or something like that if you want ill send a video Ps im on iphone 8 13.5

Redddy

Hey you fixed the loading issue but now everytime you log in you cant interact with the screen it just freezes or something like that if you want ill send a video Ps im on iphone 8 13.5
is it something like this?

Titoesz

Not anymore you need to upgrade just delete the source and add it again but for me it freezes your screen it might be different for you because you might be on a difference device but for me rn its not working try it
is it something like this?

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
I'm on 13.5 as well but I can never reproduce this issue on my end. I also tested it on A10 and A12 devices and still no issues.
I think you may have something blocking this. Check the other tweaks you have installed or anything relative.

Auime

I'm on A12 the fix was to disable any jailbreak detection bypass on Dbd Mobile.

Top Bottom