Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Critical Ops Custom Hideable Chams [All Versions & All Devices]

FlipFlop

〇_〇
Developer
Tweak Name In CydiaCustom Chams
Game VersionAll Versions
Credits@FlipFlop
Avenger for A12 & iOS 13 support
@FlipFlop for custom sliders, rainbow, brighter chams, WF Chams

Caoyin for the original source
Jailbreak RequiredYES
Supported Archsarm64 & arm64e
Supported iOS Versions10-13.x
Menu TypeHIDEABLE. long press the menu button for 1-2 sec then let go. Now the menu button will be invisible.
Tap with
3 fingers 4 times anywhere on the screen to make the menu button reappear.
More InfoUSE IT WITH THIS:
Or use it with: TAP ME TO INSTALL SHADOW
Im not responsible for any bans that you might get from this.
reposting/editing the hack is not allowed.

If you make a video about this give proper credits and a link to this topic.
Read this topic Or else you won't know how to use the menu correctly. I will ignore all the questions that don't have anything to do with this hack
Download link
FEATURES

Hideable Menu Button
- Read This Topic
Brighter Chams

Fast Rainbow Chams
Custom Chams

WF Chams

RED
- slider customize your desired chams color
GREEN - slider customize your desired chams color
BLUE - slider customize your desired chams color
WF RED - slider customize your desired chams color
WF GREEN - slider customize your desired chams color
WF BLUE - slider customize your desired chams color
LINE WIDTH - slider set line width of wireframe chams

-LINK TO MY TELEGRAM GROUP
-LINK TO AUTOSKILLZ.NET

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Rayansamy

Tweak NameCops Chams- FlipFlop.deb
Game VersionAll Versions
Credits@FlipFlop
Caoyin for the source
Jailbreak RequiredYES
Supported Archsarm64
Supported iOS VersionsTested On: iOS 12 (probably work on iOS 10 & 11)
Menu TypeHidden. First time opening it it will be one tap after that to open it tap with 2 fingers 3 times anywhere on your screen
More InfoYou can install a hide jb tweak if you want (Hidejb, FlyJB, liberty lite beta). This hack does not include it and it does not include any type of anti ban

Im not responsible for any bans that you might get from this.
reposting/editing the hack is not allowed.

If you make a video about this give proper credits and a link to this topic.
Username:
Password:
FlipFlopCHMS
9922ek
Download link
RECURSOS

Wireframe Chams Chams

azuis Chams
vermelhos Chams

transparentes

Imagens:

[/CITAR] tutorial?

Rafael0192

Thank you very much, but it would be even better if you managed to hack aimlok or aimbot .... just like hack 1.14 obgd for your attention, you are amazing ...

Ali farran69

It’s kind of sad seeing how you guys are focusing on Android mainly, like ruit is going to update the android so2 hack but not the cops iOS hack like it’s kind of bias and I think the community would like the main coder of this site update his hacks, you can take my comment down as usual but this isn’t any hate towards nobody it’s just a little suggestion I’ve been here since 2018, this is a new autoskillz account, I want to see Improvements.

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
It’s kind of sad seeing how you guys are focusing on Android mainly, like ruit is going to update the android so2 hack but not the cops iOS hack like it’s kind of bias and I think the community would like the main coder of this site update his hacks, you can take my comment down as usual but this isn’t any hate towards nobody it’s just a little suggestion I’ve been here since 2018, this is a new autoskillz account, I want to see Improvements.
Then you should know that this was and still is an Android based site. The iOS projects were just recently added

Ali farran69

Then you should know that this was and still is an Android based site. The iOS projects were just recently added
Yes I do understand but can’t yall make it equal? Instead of android updates more then iOS and what’s the point of having an iOS section if it barely gets updated

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Yes I do understand but can’t yall make it equal? Instead of android updates more then iOS and what’s the point of having an iOS section if it barely gets updated
Because ruit does iOS stuff for fun. He is one person. Do you expect him to slave away behind his PC 24/7 to please everyone . They're free hacks ..

LeFishe

They made the hack so u cant forced them to do what u want.

Top Bottom