Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outdated C-Ops - Tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boblee22

Sorry for asking for a role ... I know this is not cool. but would it be possible to put the button to hack the hidden to record a screen?

Luis gonzalez

I'm going to rotate my cell phone. I hope I can install it a long time ago. I do not do it. Thanks ruit

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
cops_kitty_hide has been updated to 1.2
if you had perm ban then uninstall c-ops and uninstall all installed c-ops tweaks. after that you can install c-ops again and before running the game make sure to install both cops_kitty_hide and c-ops_kitty first.

xaragox987

@Ruit dude thanks but why do you update the hacks at the worst moment for iOS users but not for android, ranks is closed rn and there is no point to be fairly honest we could’ve waited for the next update but now we have to wait for a month to receive a hack update after the game is updated and I bet it’ll be a late update, I don’t have a grudge towards you man I respect your work but like bare with me man cmon.

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
@Ruit dude thanks but why do you update the hacks at the worst moment for iOS users but not for android, ranks is closed rn and there is no point to be fairly honest we could’ve waited for the next update but now we have to wait for a month to receive a hack update after the game is updated and I bet it’ll be a late update, I don’t have a grudge towards you man I respect your work but like bare with me man cmon.
I only updated this because I wanted to test out the login and new UI I've made recently.
I wouldn't really spend time on a dead thread like this.

My guy be grateful ur receiving hacks for ios lol

xaragox987

I only updated this because I wanted to test out the login and new UI I've made recently.
I wouldn't really spend time on a dead thread like this.
Bro dead or not be grateful that you have people on your site daily. Keep the good work up man but just come closer to your community if you can man. We don’t feel no connection with the site owner nor do we know when or what is being released. Just some suggestions, and if you can balance the hacks like android and iOS that’ll be awesome.

Qwer5

Tweak Info:-
Name: cOPS_Kitty
Ver: 1.3

Game:-
C-Ops - ver 1.16.4

Requirements:-
-Jailbroken iOS device
-iOS 10 and above
-Substrate or Substitute
-cops_kitty_hide

Supported Archs:-
arm64 & arm64e

Features:-
*Aimbot ( With Configurations )
*Various ESP Visuals

How to install:-
1-First remove any other detected tweak.
2-Disable any jailbreak bypass for c-ops
3-Install c-ops_kitty_hide then install this tweak.

Both cops_kitty_hide and this tweak can be found on > Source Page <

Reporting issues:-
If you had any issue, then make sure to provide as much details you can. Device name, iOS version, installation method and logs if available. Failure to do so I will not waste my time to look into it.

Notes:-
-This tweak is not optimized for practice mode, only other modes in game.
-If you don't install cops_kitty_hide tweak with this you'll be banned.

Pictures:-
Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom