Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outdated C-Ops - Tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gamer's rules

Hope you release it for android without money just like IOS, i am Patience And I can wait but, Please don't let us pay it for money
Hope you understand me

Ezban696

Hi, I have a problem with this hack, when I open critical ops it just freeze and after 2 min crash

Iove

Is this detectedd by anticheat? Edit : nvm it doesnt even work , even when i downgrade c ops

Last edited:

Ruit

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Seems like iOS users only know to comment when there is an issue. This post has only 22 likes, only 3 likes came recently when I've updated this. The more disappointing thing is half likes are from android users who have nothing to do with this. Absolutely dead/inactive thread, zero advertisement and zero reasons to keep spending time on this. Since I don't have that much of free time, It would be more logical for me to spend time on something that gives more life to our community like our successful so2 project on android.
Currently you can use appstore++ to downgrade game version and play with this tweak or check out the other all versions chams thread in public section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom