Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Androids

LeFishe

It became impossible to play, kitten ware all crashes and kitso2 hider stops working, who can tell me what to do :(
Only root method left u can do because non root method doesnt support a lot phone manufacturer especially Xiaomi.
Also virtual can be detected in no time.

dias132

wanted the standoff 2 hack to work on emulators, why doesn't it? there are many emulator players who want to hack

[QUOTE =“ Zendrix,帖子:37485,成员:485095”]
仍在等待Critical Ops的Android版本
[/引用]
vxp被锁设备怎么办

Kwinte

Can someone give me a hand, I've been tryit to root for so long my Xiaomi device, everything works, unlocking the bootloader, installing twrp, but after I install the magisk.zip, I restart to system and it gets stuck on the mi logo, the only way I unbricked my phone was by flashing and old ROM, but after that I was back to square 1, basically where I started without unlocked bootloader etc. Any ideas, I also tried flashing the lazy.zip but still nothing

Last edited:

LeFishe

Can someone give me a hand, I've been tryit to root for so long my Xiaomi device, everything works, unlocking the bootloader, installing twrp, but after I install the magisk.zip, I restart to system and it gets stuck on the mi logo, the only way I unbricked my phone was by flashing and old ROM, but after that I was back to square 1, basically where I started without unlocked bootloader etc. Any ideas, I also tried flashing the lazy.zip but still nothing
U can get some help on xda forums not here.

Beliy

you downs did flip flop only on iOS, why it wasn’t possible to do on Android

LeFishe

you downs did flip flop only on iOS, why it wasn’t possible to do on Android
iOS and android are different. If u want android to have flipflop mod menu features then only mod apk can do that.

Sjsjsjs

hello gentlemen admins, sorry to bother you again, but me and the android community of the site would like to know if the forum is focused only on ios now, in androids we are not receiving anything from the forum anymore, it seems that the focus is only ios, already have messes we asked for the hack back to critical ops, which was the focus until last year for autoskillsz, we had a good community, but unfortunately we entered the site every day in search of news, and we only see versions for ios, we are being excluded , so please just answer a question ... the people of the android community can still hope for something to come out to us, because if not even on the site we need to go back
What you mean android is the main focus which is sad and bs

wuzzu

ЭтоЧто Инъекция не удалась, проверьте logcat.

Top Bottom