Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Androids

KowalskiAnalysis

Best answers
It became impossible to play, kitten ware all crashes and kitso2 hider stops working, who can tell me what to do :(
Only root method left u can do because non root method doesnt support a lot phone manufacturer especially Xiaomi.
Also virtual can be detected in no time.

dias132

Best answers
wanted the standoff 2 hack to work on emulators, why doesn't it? there are many emulator players who want to hack

Best answers
[QUOTE =“ Zendrix,帖子:37485,成员:485095”]
仍在等待Critical Ops的Android版本
[/引用]
vxp被锁设备怎么办

Kwinte

Best answers
Can someone give me a hand, I've been tryit to root for so long my Xiaomi device, everything works, unlocking the bootloader, installing twrp, but after I install the magisk.zip, I restart to system and it gets stuck on the mi logo, the only way I unbricked my phone was by flashing and old ROM, but after that I was back to square 1, basically where I started without unlocked bootloader etc. Any ideas, I also tried flashing the lazy.zip but still nothing

Last edited:

KowalskiAnalysis

Best answers
Can someone give me a hand, I've been tryit to root for so long my Xiaomi device, everything works, unlocking the bootloader, installing twrp, but after I install the magisk.zip, I restart to system and it gets stuck on the mi logo, the only way I unbricked my phone was by flashing and old ROM, but after that I was back to square 1, basically where I started without unlocked bootloader etc. Any ideas, I also tried flashing the lazy.zip but still nothing
U can get some help on xda forums not here.

Beliy

Best answers
you downs did flip flop only on iOS, why it wasn’t possible to do on Android

Top Bottom