Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Androids

Xxhackerxm

Its not my problem, because all of that people are kids who want all free and all whithout no root, and even say a thanks, these kids all are disrecpectfull whit autoskillz staffs and his work, and never they apreciate it, for me there is no problem if they relase only for root maybe only a little group of people use it, but whatever they used it and apreciate it, not like these kids when see root starts insulting and getting mad in comment section, its like when someone gifts you something and you say its a shit, so go fuck yourself‍♂
I'm not a kid..... But I don't understand how to root even if they bring no root but for money count me in.

I have multiple questions why do you guys have two decent hacksand then mess up on the first one which is critical ops and then you leave us with standoff and it's okay thank you for that you did something but I just have a question what happened to the old autoskillz I know you're not going to respond to me because you're not listening to anyone at this point here are some ways you can fix your site
1. Make a root only the thread so we can expect that we need root it's easy as that
2. Bring back Pixel gun 3D but make it so you have to pay for it so you don't have little kids begging and bugging you for more things
3. I know you guys make some tutorials about how to download something but it's not very clear and there's many problems I understand that's not your fault but still.
4. Make sure there's actually no way that you can't get use the hack without root. For example the critical ops hack when you first release that you said you needed to root your device but that wasn't true three youtubers found out a easy way to use your hack without any problems so please explain how a 13 year old can figure it out easily but you can't should fix your site bring back the old autoskillz.

LeFishe

I have multiple questions why do you guys have two decent hacksand then mess up on the first one which is critical ops and then you leave us with standoff and it's okay thank you for that you did something but I just have a question what happened to the old autoskillz I know you're not going to respond to me because you're not listening to anyone at this point here are some ways you can fix your site
1. Make a root only the thread so we can expect that we need root it's easy as that
2. Bring back Pixel gun 3D but make it so you have to pay for it so you don't have little kids begging and bugging you for more things
3. I know you guys make some tutorials about how to download something but it's not very clear and there's many problems I understand that's not your fault but still.
4. Make sure there's actually no way that you can't get use the hack without root. For example the critical ops hack when you first release that you said you needed to root your device but that wasn't true three youtubers found out a easy way to use your hack without any problems so please explain how a 13 year old can figure it out easily but you can't should fix your site bring back the old autoskillz.
Because non root can get detected anytime and lag a lot on most phone which having a low performance. Every device have different root method to use except Huawei phone which almost impossible to root because of locked bootloader.

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator

1 we stated the hacks were for root. But people that don't want to listen insisted in trying virtual apps.

2 no that game will not be supported here. The inconsiderate children ruined that for everyone

3 the install instructions are about as simple as it gets

4 why. The hack works flawless for root users. Ruit tried to be nice and work his magic so non root people could try the hack via virtual apps. Honestly I think that was a waste of time.

Maybe you just don't realize why the new hacks are this way. It's an external hack not a mofldified apk. Peoples main concern is that the hack is undetected. Top priority. He delivers that via an external hack. And people always find something to complain about.

Root your device and enjoy his hard work. Simple as that

Xxhackerxm

1 we stated the hacks were for root. But people that don't want to listen insisted in trying virtual apps.

2 no that game will not be supported here. The inconsiderate children ruined that for everyone

3 the install instructions are about as simple as it gets

4 why. The hack works flawless for root users. Ruit tried to be nice and work his magic so non root people could try the hack via virtual apps. Honestly I think that was a waste of time.

Maybe you just don't realize why the new hacks are this way. It's an external hack not a mofldified apk. Peoples main concern is that the hack is undetected. Top priority. He delivers that via an external hack. And people always find something to complain about.

Root your device and enjoy his hard work. Simple as that
But how do you save your data

MaStEr_LG001

[QUOTE = "Asyhole, post: 38678, member: 19633»]
Дело не во времени. Я уже сказал, что ruit не делает модифицированные apk-хаки, как он это делал в прошлом. Это новое направление, в котором он движется, мы не обязаны ничего делать для вас, поэтому вы выбираете, чтобы наслаждаться работой, которую он выполняет, потратив 15 минут на то, чтобы получить root права на ваше устройство.
[/ QUOTE]

MaStEr_LG001

Проблема в том, что есть hawei, на котором нельзя получить рут

Top Bottom