Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Androids

Hacker0098

hello gentlemen admins, sorry to bother you again, but me and the android community of the site would like to know if the forum is focused only on ios now, in androids we are not receiving anything from the forum anymore, it seems that the focus is only ios, already have messes we asked for the hack back to critical ops, which was the focus until last year for autoskillsz, we had a good community, but unfortunately we entered the site every day in search of news, and we only see versions for ios, we are being excluded , so please just answer a question ... the people of the android community can still hope for something to come out to us, because if not even on the site we need to go back

Asyhole

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
I already answered this question. No the main focus is not iOS. Ruit is working on his Android plugin app to support more games. Also Critical ops is less popular than standoff 2 these days. Just stick around and see what he comes out with tho

Amirjjj

hello gentlemen admins, sorry to bother you again, but me and the android community of the site would like to know if the forum is focused only on ios now, in androids we are not receiving anything from the forum anymore, it seems that the focus is only ios, already have messes we asked for the hack back to critical ops, which was the focus until last year for autoskillsz, we had a good community, but unfortunately we entered the site every day in search of news, and we only see versions for ios, we are being excluded , so please just answer a question ... the people of the android community can still hope for something to come out to us, because if not even on the site we need to go back
Yeah right you ain't associated with the developers of android just keep dreaming sir

JozeDugado12

I already answered this question. No the main focus is not iOS. Ruit is working on his Android plugin app to support more games. Also Critical ops is less popular than standoff 2 these days. Just stick around and see what he comes out with tho
The poll made in the forum shows that Critical Ops is even more requested in the forum. In fact, did your forum grow over Critical Ops Correct?

cv2000

The poll made in the forum shows that Critical Ops is even more requested in the forum. In fact, did your forum grow over Critical Ops Correct?
not far enough if the poll is pinned on main page.. standoff might win because russian.

ForceField

not far enough if the poll is pinned on main page.. standoff might win because russian.

I mean that is very possible, but it would be unfair to most critical Ops users. I think they will probably work on critical Ops first then standoff 2 Beacuse both are in high demand.

LeFishe

I mean that is very possible, but it would be unfair to most critical Ops users. I think they will probably work on critical Ops first then standoff 2 Beacuse both are in high demand.
Maybe.

AndyMLG

If that we have people who do hacks on android and that's good

JozeDugado12

You are 100% incorrect. That was just one of the hacks and fact it wasn't the most popular one here
your team has already stopped to think, why is Critical Ops not bigger on this forum than Standoff 2? You did the Standoff 2 Cheat for Free, As for the Critical Ops You Always Charged Some Taxa.

LeFishe

your team has already stopped to think, why is Critical Ops not bigger on this forum than Standoff 2? You did the Standoff 2 Cheat for Free, As for the Critical Ops You Always Charged Some Taxa.
Not anymore or probably they didn't want to develop it for a moment.

DarkTrollz

The thing is, if they do end up releasing the critical ops hack, it's only gonna be rooted. Which would be a problem bcs a lot of us don't even know how to root. So sum of us won't be able to use it anyway unless they release a non rooted version for those who can't.

ForceField

That is very true. I personally agree with you. But maybe they will have a separate forum on links that can guide us. Who knows?

Top Bottom